We aim to provide the highest quality of care in a timely and personalized manner. In order to ensure a speedy and efficient registration process, please bring completed paperwork to your appointment or arrive early.
For your first appointment, please be sure to bring a list of all medications you are taking, copies of any testing, x-rays or CT scans, medical records related to your ENT issue, and your completed New Patient paperwork.
- You may be asked to provide your insurance information before being scheduled for an appointment.
- Please bring your Health Insurance Card to your appointment.
- We participate in most major health insurance plans and will file insurance claims on your behalf.
- Co-payments will be collected at the time of service.
- Please remember that insurance claims and benefits are matters involving you and your insurance carrier. Although we are happy to assist you in these matters, it is the patient’s responsibility to understand the requirements of his or her insurance policy and to plan accordingly.